28 September 2009

Welcome!

I have created this blog because I love to write. I have so many thoughts and ideas floating (or perhaps rushing is the more apt word) through my head that I need an outlet. Writing is the only sufficient release I have found. I have blogged in the past, but only privately - more as a means of staying in touch with close friends. I realized tonight, however, that private blogging isn't cutting it anymore. So I'm taking a big step and opening the inner workings of my mind to you. I promise it's not too scary of a place. Overwhelming, at worst. But, assuming I force myself to keep up with emptying it out every once in a while for all of you to mull over, it should be a calmer place for all of us. So if I stop posting regularly, yell at me. Nag me on Facebook, by e-mail, in person. No matter how much I love to write, I sometimes need a little push and shove to get me going. Of course, all of this hinges on having someone who actually is interested in reading it. Maybe I should take baby steps. One at a time. That's probably the best way to start, right?

1 comment:

  1. As Dory from Finding Nemo would say, "Just keep swimming..."

    I am hooked, now keep writing! :)

    Maegan

    ReplyDelete